Brimming with Possibilities
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Here is a property with prime location, perfect for building your dream home (or homes!).
With approximately 710 m2 and a huge 24 m (approx.) frontage, there is plenty of promise with the site alone. It is classified as part of the Campbelltown's Regeneration Area, and given its near proximity to the best that Campbelltown has to offer, it will surely be a popular place to live.
- Campbelltown shopping centre - busy plaza with businesses from banks to butchers
- The Aquatic Recreation Centre ("The ARC") - great for sport, swimming & fitness
- Gourmet food shops Mercato & Sfera's
- East Marden Primary School (one of SA's top government primary schools in NAPLAN test)
- Charles Campbell School (with a Special Interest High School and only school to perform a number of shows annually in Adelaide Fringe Festival)
- Unity Park - around the corner it's just 1 minute walk away
- Many stores, restaurants and other businesses that Campbelltown is renowned for, especially from the Mediterranean and other cultures
There are some unique development opportunities available for this property (STCC), so contact lead agent Marco Carabott to discuss how you can unlock its full potential.
The current dwelling was recently leased at $250 per week
Be quick, all offers submitted
Owners say sell
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
710m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.