BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED FAMILY HOME IN THE REGENERATION ZONE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
This 3 bedroom, double brick home is superbly situated within the best that Campbelltown has to offer. A ten minute walk can lead to the thriving shopping precinct that the suburb is famous for, with foods, furniture and just about every type of business a local resident could want. It is an even shorter walk to the River Torrens Linear Park Trail, with a kids' playground and much native fauna nearby. Perfect for anyone who likes the company of koalas! Also a mere stroll away is East Marden Primary School, one of the top government schools for NAPLAN results.
The house itself is in great shape. The bedrooms are of generous proportion and feature magnificent windows to maximise the sunlight of northern exposure. The kitchen is a good size and accessible to the outdoor entertaining area. It is a house made for hospitality, with a dining room, living room and family room also available for hosting many guests in style.
Beautiful arched walls between these rooms give a real sense of lavishness to the home. The bathroom boasts a spa bath, and there is both air-conditioning and ceiling fans to keep you comfortable year round.
The outdoor area is easy to care for. There are two garages with potentially space for storing up to four cars. There is scope for the establishment of a vegetable patch or garden for pleasure; the property has some lovely trees, and fortunately not ones the council has decreed must be maintained.
The property is in the regeneration zone, and with wide frontage the property is ripe for development (STCC) by interested parties. However it is a lovely home a visit will not disappoint!
- 580 sqm (approx) Zoned Regeneration Policy Area 3
- Frontage 22.5 meters (approx)
- Great development site with potential to sub-divide (STCC)
- Level allotment, adjacent reserve and playground
- Good sized bedrooms, insulated
- Ducted air conditioner, gas heating & ceiling fans
- Lovely tiled to ceiling bathroom with spa bath
- Upgraded security with alarm, roller shutters, deadlocks and sensor lights
- Satellite TV
- Functional kitchen and meals area
- Handy outdoor entertaining area, with verandah & veggie patch
- Two separate garages and carport for two more
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.